So anyway this award is really, really very cool. What are the Liebster Club rules? There are no rules. Only kidding ..... here they are:
Leibster Award Rules
1. Thank my Liebster Blog Award presenter (s) on my blog
2. Link back to the blogger (s) who awarded you
3. Copy & paste the award to your blog
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award
5. Let them know of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog
Finally, try to pass the award on to blogs that are fairly new and have less than 200 followers.
Drum roll please ........ Firstly I would like to thank the wonderful Love in the Nest and Bling Buoy for bestowing this award upon me and for taking the trouble to read and enjoy my blog. Big thank you !!!! Sniff. Cue Gwyneth Paltrow histrionics. It's actually really nice to know my words aren't just randomly floating about unnoticed in cyberspace. Bottom lip wobbles uncontrollably. Need a tissue. NOW.
Now Liebster I'd like to present the award to, if you don't mind, 6 worthy bloggers.....
- Caught Writing: This lovely lady has been such a support to me during my first tentative outings in blogland. She also writes a very eloquent post about well everything. I also really enjoy her book reviews.
- Flossing the Cat: For writing really dry, sarky, witty, funny blogs which really make my week. I salute you. My Gwyneth 'effing' Paltrow histrionics are coming atch ya.
- .....And PND Makes Three: I really like the way this lady writes about her experiences of PND. Honest, brave, she really breathes life into this horrid illness. Women like you make the world a much safer place to just be ourselves without fear and shame.
- Minibreak Mummy: Came across this lady in Love New Blogs this week. Sat shaking my head at her top worst five jobs. Great writer. Looking forward to reading a lot more.
- Comfyslippersandlittlenippers: Apart from the fact that she was the first kind person to leave the first comment, that wasn't spam, on my blog, I really enjoy her writing. Flowing, funny and imaginative. Send some of your writing to Love New Blogs !!!
- Older Single Mum: For her beautifully written, witty, and very creative posts. She has some thing really important to say about the stereotype of single mums.
And there we have it .......