Thank you for this award Mummy Plum. Feel reassured that this award is now in the wrong hands of a villainous bondesque megalomaniac. I am currently donning tight fitting black leather gloves and a Christmas themed balaclava as I tap away on my thermonuclear detonating PC. Not really. I feel like an ikkle bunny wabbit inside all warm and fluffy. Another award? Lucky moi !!!! Oh no, I'm choking up again in my Oscar GP (Gynweth Paltrow) winning moment. C'mon girl, stiff upper lip. These blogging awards are the
So ... The Versatile Blogger comes with some rules. And here they be ...
1) Thank the person who tagged you .... Thank you AGAIN Mummy Plum
2) Share seven things about yourself .... Mmmmm lets see ....
3) Pass the award on to fifteen newly discovered blogs .... Think I can stretch to 7
So, here are seven interesting facts about me:
1) I'm a northern lass. Born and bred in the provinces of West Yorkshire. Leeds to be precise. Defected to Lancashire to pick up what was to be a useless humanities degree circa 1992 before returning to Leeds with tail between my legs. Got fed up with being rained upon, no central heating and gravy on my chips so as you do moved down south to London where the streets are not pathed with gold but pigeon sh*t. Still fiercely loyal to my roots. Up North we call it tea NOT supper.
2) I love custard. Cleopatra bathed in milk. Mines a hot tub of creme anglaise. Custard is my ultimate comfort food. I'm a big fan of the vanilla pod. So is it Birds, Ambrosia Devon or Tesco's Finest custard? Personally Birds wins hands down for me. It's warming and homely. I make a mean strawberry crumble and with lashings of the yellow stuff is simply nectar of the Gods.
www.pugspotting.com for some mischievous pug loving fun. I fully intend on owning a black and a fawn pug in my twilight years or as a sibling substitute for Little A if I'm unable to conceive again.
5) I was captain of my school lacrosse team. Lacrosse is a fantastically brutal team sport invented by the native Americans. It basically involved a bunch of blood thirsty teenage girls whacking the beejezus out of each other whilst trying to capture a small, hard ball in a net on a stick with the aim of lobbing it unmercifully at a terrified goalkeeper. And Older Mum was captain!
6) I am addicted to watching most exports by the brilliant American cable channel HBO. Those series I totally immerse myself in include Lost, In Treatment and True Blood.
7) I can waggle my ears. Might vlog my flapping auditory organs one day ...
Now the challenging part. I’m passing the baton on to the following fantastic blogs .....
Older Single Mum
Flossing The Cat
Middle Aged Matron
Three Little Flowers
The Bling Buoy